Camera / Editor – Full time position with training provided as required
Salary – Competitive Salary will be agreed with the successful candidate
Based – Belfast with travel as appropriate
Pi Comms supplies many leading public and private sector organisations with various aspects of their technical and operational requirements. This includes the provision of craft expertise and all the operational activities required to produce a wide range of content on a variety of media platforms including TV, Radio, Online and, more recently, several social media platforms. We also provide broadcast facilities, design and development of technical solutions, project management of procurement, installation, and ongoing technical support to our clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director.
Purpose of the Job
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Knowledge and Experience
The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the job. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these competencies:
Training will be provided to the successful candidate so experience is not essential, although desirable. A willingness to work hard and contribute to the team with an interest in shooting / editing is important.
For document, see below:
Please apply for this position by 5pm on 24 May 2019 by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administrator – Media (Temporary)
Are you looking to develop your office skills in a creative and fast-paced media office environment? Pi Comms have a great opportunity to join the team for the next few months.
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual to provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team (SMT).
- Providing general administration support (e.g. telephone answering, typing reports, general research, filing, etc.) as required
- Assist Finance team with administrative duties
- Opportunity to assist the production team on-location during filming
- Support video editing tasks under the direction of the producer
- Social media management
- Management of the SMT’s diaries and schedules
- Organise and schedule meetings for SMT
- Prepare meeting agendas and follow up on actions from meetings
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and accommodation for SMT and other staff members
- Prepare monthly expense claims
- Administrative duties to include management of SMTs correspondence and support administrative requirements for major tender opportunities
- Responsibility for office supplies and facilities and managing supplier relationships
- Any other duties as required
Criteria in relation to this role:
- Available immediately
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to agreed deadlines
- Ability to switch quickly between tasks and to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Knowledge in Microsoft office programs
37.5 hours / week
Salary dependent on previous background and experience